All items are 1/43rd scale unless otherwise stated. All prices are subject to change due to exchange rate
Our latest kit is now available AUT040A will build either of the Mustang GT GrA cars from 1985/86 Dick Johnson, Larry Perkins, Greg Hansford.
The last of our Mustang range is now available this is a limited run of 10 at $75 kit or built to order at $195 no discounts apply.
We have a few other Mustangs left in this range, all are based around the SMTS kit. 1965 cars 1967 cars and 1968 Trans Am. Price for these now kit $75 or built to order $195 no discounts apply to the special offers.
1965 289 Pete Geoghegan – 289 Bob Jane – 289 Norm Beechey – 289 Rod Coppins – 1966 289 Pete Geoghegan 1967 Pete Geoghegan – 289 Bob Jane 1966 Trans Am Paul Fahey – 1966 Neil Allen 1967 Trans Am Bob Jane
Midlantic Models have reworked their Ferrari 612Ps there are 4 versions, three raced by Chris Amon
1968 Las Vagas #23 = 1969 Elkhart Lake #16 – 1969 Watkins Glen #16 kit price $100
This news letter bring us to the end of our Aussie/Kiwi kits and the end of an era. From now on we move into more international subjects as kit building in Australia and New Zealand has slowed to the point it is no longer viable to make these kits. Our new ranges will be USA/UK based as there is a far larger market overseas, some of these will of course have Aussie/Kiwi connection and we hope to say in touch with our current customers.
Some of the new range will be our own creation and some we have taken over old Marsh Models moulds. We are revamping the old Marsh kits as some are well over 30 years old now. These are multimedia kits with white metal, resin, rubber, turned parts, photo etching etc. Retailing at $100 kit or built to order at $275 the in-house creations will be as our current kits made mainly in resin, rubber, photo etching etc these will retail between $75 & $90 built to order at $195/$275
David Whitehead will continue with his Aussie Porsches and he’s currently working on a new Jim Mckeown car.
Future production in no particular order
- AMM100SC Shelby Daytona Super Coupe (this was designed by Peter Brook (NZ)
- AMM001 AC/Shelby Cobra 260/289 roadster lhd/rhd option
- AMM001A AC/Shelby 260 Shelby high-speed driving school car
- AMM002 AC Cobra 289 Le Mans 1963 #3 UK entre 1 st in GT class
- AMM003 AC Cobra 289 Le Mans 1963 #4 USA entre DNF
- AMM004 AC FIA Cobra Targa Florio 1964 4 works car option
- AMM068-1 Ford 3L P68 version 1 Brands Hatch 1968 #33/34 (Bruce McLaren/Denny Hulme)
- AMM068-2 Ford 3L P68 version 2 tba
- AMM068-3 Ford 3L P68 version 3 tba
- AUT042A Ford GTP IMSA 1984 season all drivers
- AUT042 Ford GTP IMSA 1983 #6 & #2 (#06 cannot be made with this kit)
I would like to say thank you to all the old customers that have supported us over the last 14 years. Even if you are not buying you can still keep in touch. For those local, I have a lot more time to chat now I’m in semi retirement and coffee/biscuits are always available